The minimum list of necessary documents required by each faculty for enrollment in the admission process to university studies includes:
- identity card (or passport or other identity card, for candidates who do not have Romanian citizenship);
- birth certificate;
- marriage certificate - if suitable;
- high school diploma (for candidates for undergraduate studies) / diploma of completion of undergraduate studies (for candidates for master's degree studies) or an equivalent diploma;
- Candidates who passed the baccalaureate exam / completion of undergraduate studies in the sessions corresponding to 2021-2022 can upload on the admission platform and present at the collection points the documents necessary for the admission process from UVT headquarters and county admission centers organized by UVT, for the admission session immediately following the baccalaureate exam / completion of undergraduate studies in 2022, instead of the baccalaureate diploma / completion of undergraduate studies, the certificate issued by the educational institution, which mentions the general average from the baccalaureate exam / completion of undergraduate studies, the marks obtained in the tests taken at this exam, the validity term and the fact that the diploma has not been issued.
- two color photos with size ¾ cm (“Type of ID card”) - is not uploaded on the admission platform, but is only handed in in original at the points of taking over the documents, with the name of the admitted student written on the back of each of them;
- medical certificate issued by the family doctor, not older than 30 days from the date of uploading it on the platform, certifying whether the candidate is fit to enroll in university studies and, if suitable, the chronic conditions of the candidate (neuropsychiatric, psycho-pathological, pulmonary, dermato-venereal, disability (type, degree) etc.). Specific learning disorders (dyslexia, dysgraphia, dyscalculia, etc.) or any special educational requirements will be attested by a diagnostic certificate;
- certificate attesting to the completion of another bachelor's degree program (completed or not at the time of submission of the file), stating the funding scheme in which each year of study was completed (if it is carried out at a state higher education institution in Romania) - if appropriate.
In addition, depending on the context of each candidate, other types of supporting documents may be submitted:
- supporting documents for the results of national and international competitions and Olympics (e.g: diplomas, certificates, certificates, etc.);
- supporting documents regarding the state of health (about possible disabilities or chronic conditions).
- supporting documents required to apply for places specifically allocated to certain categories of candidates (certificate of Roma ethnicity, certificate of origin from the social protection system / placement centers, etc.).
Each UVT faculty, through its own regulations for the organization and development of the admission process to university studies, establishes the list of documents necessary for enrollment in the admission process to the managed study programs.
Thus, for the list of necessary documents specific to the admission process for a certain study program, we invite you to read faculty page carrying out that study program or study program page from this site.
Candidates must submit all documents required for the admission process, in accordance with the regulations on the organization and conduct of the admission process developed by the UVT faculties, in original or certified copy, at least one day before the date of posting the lists of admitted candidates. , according to the calendar established by the regulations of the UVT faculties regarding the organization and development of the admission process, at the points of taking over the admission documents from the UVT headquarters or from the county admission centers organized by UVT, for scanning and certifying them according to the original by UVT operators. Candidates who do not comply with this provision will not be included in the ranking of the admission process.
For candidates Romanians from everywhere, the list of documents required for the admission process can be found HERE.
The documents of the Romanian candidates everywhere necessary for the admission process will be uploaded by them on the online admission platform until the deadline for registration established by the own regulations of the faculties regarding the organization and development of the admission process and will be presented in original at UVT until the start date of the academic year (03.10.2022), for their scanning and certification according to the original by the UVT operators. If the original documents are not submitted to the relevant UVT offices within the aforementioned period or if discrepancies are found between the data entered in these documents and the data / documents uploaded by the candidates on the online admission platform, the candidates will will lose their place confirmed at UVT.