Information on the accommodation policy at the following link:
Faculty of Physical Education and Sport prepares specialists in the field of physical culture and sports, covering all forms of physical activity.
The main objectives of the Faculty of Physical Education and Sports are:
The didactic process within our faculty is carried out on the basis of the European system of transferable credits, the students optionally go through a psycho-pedagogical module that will allow the exercise of the profession at all levels of pre-university and university education.
Documents required for the application file at bachelor's degree programs from the Faculty of Physical Education and Sports are the following:
For any other details, consult Article 10 from Regulation on the organization and conduct of the admission process for university study programs from the undergraduate cycle of the Faculty of Physical Education and Sports, academic year 2022-2023.
Documents required for the application file at master's degree programs from the Faculty of Physical Education and Sports are the following:
For any other details, consult Article 10 from Rthe regulation regarding the organization and development of the admission process for the university study programs from the master's degree cycle Faculty of Physical Education and Sports, academic year 2022-2023.
Candidates will be required to submit all documents required for the admission process, in accordance with the provisions of the regulations on the organization and conduct of the admission process at the faculty level, in original or certified copy, until at least one day before the date of publication of the lists of admitted candidates, according to the calendar established by the faculty regulations regarding the organization and development of the admission process, at the points of taking over the admission documents from the UVT headquarters or from the county admission centers organized by UVT, for scanning and certifying them according to the original by UVT operators. Candidates who do not comply with this provision will not be included in the ranking of the admission process.
05.09.2022 - 10.09.2022, 14:00
13.09.2022 - 14.09.2022, 08:00
14.09.2022; 17:00 p.m.
14.09.2022 -15.09.2022, 20:00
16.09.2022, 14:00 - 17.09.2022, 20:00
18.09.2022/12/00, 20:00 - XNUMX:XNUMX
Information on the accommodation policy at the following link:
Erasmus program. More information at this link: https://sport.uvt.ro/erasmus/
Students' Organization from the West University of Timişoara (OSUT) - https://osut.ro
• specialization at a higher level on a topic of wide interest, with direct applicability in the rehabilitation of musculoskeletal disorders, as well as other post-traumatic injuries;
• acquiring modern notions regarding polytraumas, in the context of the multidisciplinarity of treatment methods and, respectively, of rehabilitation ones;
• the harmonious combination of the didactic activity with the one of scientific research in the fields of medical rehabilitation in orthopedic-traumatic pathology and in sports;
• capitalizing and popularizing the research activity carried out within the study program through articles and monographic books in national and international publications;
• supporting scientific development by promoting young master students in order to obtain research grants;
• the possibility of a dialogue between local research and other levels of research (national and international);
• a real basis is provided for the next stage of specialization of a graduate - the doctorate;
• stimulating the participation of young master students in national and international grant competitions.
Student associations and clubs in partnership with UVT have implemented other major projects that have generated a major impact among students: StudentFest, Become; Anticorruption School, Legal Cafe, Seasonal Entrepreneur, Startup Weekend.
Also noteworthy are the smaller projects put in place individually by OSUT and the student associations / clubs from UVT faculties. Projects such as IT Project Management Workshop, ShoeBox, Digital Workshop, Cycling, Volunteer Week, BAAB-Financial Education, Superlative Entrepreneurship, Time management workshop, Lawyers @ work, PsyForensic, Digitization in banking, Minds Talk or Speed mentoring, have the role of develop software skills among students.
The university has: - programs to stimulate students with high learning performance and to recover those with learning difficulties;
- tutoring activities, through the direct involvement of older students in the guidance of first year students.
- Moodle software;
- media platforms (Classroom, Zoom, Google Meet).
- UVT initiation week; - West Summer University Program;
- Student Entrepreneurship Society (SAS-UVT);
- Minds Hub;
- National and international competitions.
(1) Out of the number of places financed from the state budget allocated to the faculty, a number of 10 places are allocated to the Olympic candidates. They can be admitted to higher education without an admission competition if they are high school graduates with a baccalaureate degree and have obtained the following sports performances:
● Medals at the Olympic Games, World Championships and European Championships (seniors, youth, juniors);
● IV, V, VI, VII, VIII places at the Olympic Games and Youth Olympic Games;
● IV, V, VI places at World Championships (seniors, youth, juniors);
● Athletes qualified with the sports game team (seniors, youth and juniors) at the final tournaments of the Olympic Games, World Championships and European Championships;
● I-III places at the National Olympics in the discipline of Theoretical Sports Training.
2. The facilities referred to in paragraph 1 shall be granted to athletes who have achieved those performances during their high school studies or within a maximum period of three years after graduation from high school. The personal files of high school graduates requesting the facilities referred to in paragraph 1 shall be uploaded to the UVT admission platform during
to enter the admission competition.
(3) The selection criterion for these candidates is represented by the level of sports performance, and their final classification will be analyzed by the Admissions Commission set up according to the methodology in question.
(4) Candidates for places financed from the state budget, allocated to Olympic athletes, who did not qualify in the top 10 after their classification based on sports performance, may opt for the remaining vacancies in undergraduate university studies, for a fee, in full-time / part-time education.