The West University of Timișoara (UVT) offers its students 3005 accommodation places in 8 different dormitories (6 of them being located in the Student Complex), each with various facilities:
- three dormitories with 5-seater rooms, Internet and cable TV, and the following common facilities: toilets and kitchens on each floor, washing machines, dryers: homes C15, C16 (located on FC Ripensia Street in the Student Complex) and C17 (located on the Students' Alley in the Student Complex). The C15 and C16 dormitories also have their own reading room.
- a dormitory with 4-bed rooms, Internet and cable TV, and the following common facilities: toilets and kitchens on each floor, washing machines, dryers: home C3 (located on Aleea Lirei no. 3, in the Calea Lipovei neighborhood);
- two dormitories with two-seater rooms, Internet and cable TV, and the following common facilities: toilets and kitchens on each floor, washing machines, dryers and reading room: dormitories C12 and C13 (located on the Students' Alley in the Student Complex);
- a dormitory with 3-bed roomsinternet, cable TV, private bathroom, and the following common facilities: washing machines, dryers, kitchens, offices, reading room: Camelia home (located on 9-11 Cameliei Street);
- a dormitory with 2-bed rooms, studio type, internet, cable TV, own bathroom, kitchen, and the following common facilities: washing machines and dryers: the right home - dedicated exclusively to law students.
After completing the admission process and after confirming their place, students will receive an e-mail, at the address with which they created their account on the admission platform, with the access data for the institutional e-mail address (@ e-uvt.ro). Later, through this address, they will receive both details about the accommodation process and many other information about student life at UVT.
The actual application for an accommodation place will be made in August, through a separate platform, and the accommodation places will be distributed based on the scores, within the limit of the places available in the UVT dormitories. The list of accommodation will be published in early September 2023.
There are 2 criteria on the basis of which students can benefit from accommodation in a dormitory of UVT:
- based on school results, in which case the accommodation score, according to which the classification will be made in order to obtain an accommodation, is calculated as follows:
Accommodation score = 0,75 * Admission average
- based on social criteria - in which case it is necessary for the students to upload on the accommodation platform certain supporting documents, during August 2023, their list being found in Accommodation regulations in UVT dormitories.
More information is available in Accommodation regulations in UVT dormitories.